We are creating a new Performance team within the Infrastructure Department that will work on adding more automated tests to determine the quality of our service, as well as generating reports to be used
as a basis for decisions. The result is that the Performance team will
be responsible for ensuring our infrastructure performs optimally for
This role includes identifying and testing limits and restrictions,
adding alerts and alarms, gathering metrics and insights, and writing
reports with findings for business decisions. We need to monitor
everything, and be able to report and act on alerts.
will create scripted tests that will verify all the features,
configurations and limits of all servers as they get modified, as well
as to ensure that they work and are usable for customers from all
Tools such as Grafana, LibreNMS and BetterUptime are used today for us to gather metrics and send alerts, although it might be the case that an office suite would be used for generating reports in future.
An interest in experimenting with obfuscation methods, bypassing
restrictive firewalls or experience connecting from restrictive
locations would be beneficial as we never know exactly how our customers
experience our service.
• Required: You have experience monitoring and working on graphs and alerts for server infrastructure.
• Required: You have experience crunching numbers in order to map trends on how features or services are performing over time.
• Required: You are a doer, you prefer to put pen to paper and iterate quickly, rather than to quietly research at length.
• Required: You are comfortable writing scripts to automate repetitive tasks, but not afraid to do things manually when required.
• Required: Multiple years experience working on and with Linux, as well as writing Bash or Python scripts.
Note: This is an on-site position in our office in
Gothenburg, Sweden. We are flexible to remote work, but expect
candidates to live in Sweden and be willing to work from our office
minimum 50% of the working week.
Please apply in English.